Collecting your information
To setup your EngageON profile, we need some information. This includes your name, a screen name, your email address and the first 3 characters of your postal code (for regional comparison of feedback).
On behalf of the Government of Ontario, 76engage will use this information:
- to create and administer your EngageON profile
- to receive your optional feedback and comments
- to evaluate and shape government programs, services, processes and policies, about the use of your data.
How your information will be used
On behalf of the Government of Ontario, 76engage will use your email address to:
- send you updates on topics and conversations you choose to follow
- communicate with you about new engagement opportunities, particularly those that touch on the use of your data.
We’ll also ask you to indicate whether you are participating as an individual or on behalf of an organization. 76engage will use this information to categorize your feedback and comments, on behalf of the Government of Ontario.
The information collected within EngageON is authorized by section 38(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Simpler, Faster, Better Services Act, 2019. The information collected is necessary for the purposes of evaluating and better shaping government programs, services, processes and policies, particularly those that related to the use of your data.
Contact us if you have any questions.